If you’re not into long posts, move along. This will most probably bore you just like how bored I am right now.
Now, I’m going to start answering 45 questions because I seriously have nothing to do. Alright? 45. You have been warned.
These set of questions which I found on google were originally meant for two people who wants to break the ice when they’re out on a date or something similar. But since I find it interesting, I’ll answer them. I might change the question a bit if I feel the need to do so.
1. Give two “truths” and a lie then try to guess which one is a lie.
- I’m starting to notice someone.
- I am still head over heels with my love.
- I am very happy and content with my life right now.
2. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only two words?
➜ “Stay strong!”
3. If you had to name one thing that really makes your day, what would it be?
➜ Hearing about something I love like travelling or a new game or kittens. Kittens will always make my day.
4. What is a misconception others often have about you?
➜ An innocent, quiet individual.
5. What’s the most valuable life lesson you have learned because of a mistake?
➜ I learned that if I don’t pursue and do something properly about what I really love or want, it will slip away and I won’t be able to do anything to fix it, take it back, or run after it.
6. What’s an accomplishment you are really proud of?
➜ Nothing? Everything seems equal to me and I don’t feel any special feelings about it. Maybe when I get to finish my studies in Interior Design, then maybe that’s going to be it.
7. Read anything interesting lately?
➜ Ah, yes. An offensive, foul conversation from someone I thought I approved of.
8. What’s one thing you wish you had known as a freshman in college?
➜ I wish I had known that simply choosing a course just because I wanted to give my parents a piece of paper called a “diploma” (and because it’s the only course in the university which seemed “in demand”) was a bad choice. I should have pursued what I really wanted. I shouldn’t have settled with the “I’m just doing this to graduate” attitude. Speaking of diploma, I should probably pick mine up from the university.
9. What is one day you would love to relive?
➜ Any of my adventures inside/outside the country, really.
10. When it comes to love and relationships, what is the first lesson you want to teach your children?
➜ The first lesson I would probably teach is to not let their world revolve around their partner and not forget about themselves.
11. If you could change one physical & non physical thing about yourself, what would it be?
➜ Physically, if possible, I’ll change my flawed, sensitive skin. Non-physically, nothing that I have in mind.
12. What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
➜ I have so many pet peeves. One of them is when someone chews with his/her mouth open. I would probably stab you in my head with a fork if you do that.
13. What do you hate most about the dating process?
➜ Deciding where to go and the awkward silence.
14. What is #1 thing in your life that you are not doing that you wish you were?
➜ Being a goddess. I kid. My #1 thing is travelling. However, since I’m doing that at my own pace, I’m going to say that the thing I’m not doing that I wish I were is living my life without certain restrictions!
15. What do you do when you feel like giving up?
➜ I pray, sometimes I cry, I sleep, I wake up, and start all over again full of energy and hope.
16. If you could only keep one book you currently own, what would it be?
➜ Can I Have Your Number? by Sophie Kinsela
17. What are you most excited about in your life right now?
➜ Studying Interior Design by the end of this month!
18. Describe one extravagance you have for which you will never apologize.
➜ Travelling. I will never apologize for it.
19. What do you want to be known for?
➜ A saint? Jack of all trades? A good friend.
20. In one sentence what is your biggest concern right now?
➜ Right now, my biggest concern is the increase of evil in this world.
21. Complete the following: There would be fewer divorces in this country if only people ________.
➜ …would stay in love and committed to each other.
22. What’s something that you sometimes outwardly wish more people realized about you, but you’re happy is internalized because to be able to sit on this information makes you stronger?
➜ What? I don’t think I understand the question. I’m seriously confused! Okay, next!
23. How many times have you been in love & what did each experience teach you?
- The first experience taught me that holding on to someone you love for years, be it LDR or not, will not give you any guarantee that it will be the same for the other party. As they say, people do change — feelings included. What’s worse was the fact that you’re not sure if it was a mutual understanding or unrequited. So, what exactly are you trying to hold on to? If you love someone, say it.
- Next, it taught me that when love becomes blind (I mean really blind), you’ll end up hurting yourself. It’s also not good to start in a wrong, complicated way; a rebound, for example. Throughout the relationship, you’ll end up thinking so many negative thoughts. “Does he love me?” “What if he still loves her?” “It could have been anyone, really. I just happen to be the one closest to him.”. It’s not really healthy. It will leave you insecure all throughout the relationship. It also taught me that tolerating and forgiving the same mistake over and over again is not good. Let’s give cheating/flirting as an example. It’s like you’re giving him another chance to commit the same mistake because, in the end, you’ll still forgive him, yes? It’s good to be forgiving but consider the extent of what’s it about. Think about yourself and the consequence of forgiving for once.
- The last experience taught me that not everyone who chases after you will keep on chasing you. Feelings change. People get tired. People will play with you and leave in a blink of an eye when they find someone new. The person who you fell in love with will come into your life like a storm and leave you when they want to leave. People don’t wait. So, while you still have him (MU or in a relationship), express yourself more. No, I don’t mean it in a touchy way.
24. What’s something that comes easier to you than it does for most?
➜ Weight. Yup, definitely.
25. What do you feel people take for granted the most?
26. What are you better at than 90 percent of the population?
➜ Sleeping. Eating. Procrastinating. Other than those, I honestly have no idea.
27. What is something about you that would surprise me?
➜ My face? Haha! Let’s see. I own a small island in the Philippines…as if! I don’t really have something surprising…maybe.
28. What is a piece of advice you often give but find yourself struggling to follow?
➜ “Just don’t think about it. Don’t think too much.” and all those eating/exercising advice. The struggle is real.
29. Describe your perfect mate in one sentence.
➜ The perfect mate would be someone loving and supportive who can keep me on the ground and push me to do better.
30. When is the last time you did something courageous for yourself?
➜ Last year December when I traveled out of the country without my parents.
31. On a scale of one to ten, how happy are you?
➜ Currently, I’m at nine.
32. Whats the stupidest thing you’ve ever done for love?
➜ Seriously? Everything. The stupidest out of all is turning a blind eye just because I was so in love with a person.
33. What’s something many people fear that doesn’t scare you at all?
➜ Ghosts? Dark?
34. What’s something that instantly makes someone less attractive?
➜ Negativity. Drama. Arrogance. Illogical way of thinking. Poor hygiene. Lack of motivation and dreams.
35. Would you describe yourself as more of an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
➜ In between an optimist, a pessimist, and a realist.
36. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
➜ My weight? Haha
37. What is something you wish you did more of in your life and something you wish you did less of?
➜ Nothing. I somehow feel content at the moment.
38. Which significant other in your life has had the biggest impact on you and why?
39. What is a piece of advice that you were given that if you listened to it, you would not be where you are today?
➜ “Don’t do it. You’ll waste your money.”
40. If you had to spend a year alone with one other person who would it be and why?
➜ My mom because I know she’ll always be there for me no matter what.
41. What was the last thing you learned that made a big impact on you or an ah-ha moment?
➜ It has something to do with my current job, my time, and money.
42. If you only had 30 seconds to share one of the most important things you’ve learned with the world, what would it be?
➜ Time. Don’t waste time; spend it wisely.
43. What’s one fear you know is holding you back?
➜ The fear of change. I’m afraid of all the things that I have to adjust myself into. I’m afraid that I might not make it on my own. It’s as if like I’m left in the middle of the ocean without knowing what to do.
44. What was the last mistake you made that you’re sure you’ll probably make again?
➜ Eating lots and lots and lots and lots until I can’t take it anymore! Yea, I keep regretting but I keep doing it again.
45. When was the last time life left you breathless?
➜ When I went swimming. I kid. It was that moment when I witnessed something I didn’t want to see.