Hey there! We are now on the second day of the challenge and it’s about the “20 facts about me” blog. To be honest, I recently did this on instagram and when I saw this challenge, I thought, “This again?” I can actually just go and copy-paste the whole thing but nope! I’m not going to do that. I will be listing new facts and, this time, it won’t be the same as “my name is…” or “my siblings are so and so..” or “I live in bla bla“.
My friends might get surprised if they find this. Hah. If you know me, I challenge you to count the number of facts that you already know which are listed below. Let me know how much you got too!
And so, without further ado, here are the 20 facts about me.
- I am a love child.
- I sleep talk….and, apparently, shout.
- My feelings vanish when I confess.
- I rarely miss someone.
- I enjoy watching and reading things about ghosts and spooky stuff. Creepy pastas too! (Even if it’s 2 AM with the lights off)
- I sometimes do weird things unconsciously. For example, I’m looking at the ground from the balcony. Next thing I know, I already jumped and reached below. Then, I’ll be thinking why I did that — this happened in real life. Ended up hurting my self. Hah. There are times when I suddenly throw things and push someone out of the blue, etc. I always end up surprised.
- The dreams I keep seeing and the dreams which leaves a deep impression on me happens in real life. (Weird, I know.)
- I failed my science subject during the final term of my 1st year in high school. I didn’t submit any projects and deliberately failed my exams and quizzes. Reason: I hated the teacher. I still passed though. My first three terms were good so I was safe. Haha. That was the first and last time I got a horrible mark. Me and my dad both shrugged it off.
- I was caught pick pocketing our neighbor’s pouch. I can still feel the fear I felt back then when I remember it. I was a kid, okaaaay? I think I got away 6 times before I actually got caught.
- I am a hermit. I don’t really feel like leaving the house unless necessary. I like hanging out with people but the want to stay at home is greater than anything else.
- I hate explaining. If I don’t want to explain, I make things up or I pretend that I can’t remember.
- I often bully people and swear a lot when I was a kid.
- I am good at observing and finding things out.
- Coffee makes me sleepy at work.
- I was kidnapped and was almost sold to the syndicate when I was a kid. Fortunately, the syndicate didn’t arrive so the person who abducted me started having a guilty conscience and took me back home. Oh yeah, the person who kidnapped me was my nanny, so, my parents had no idea that I was abducted. After that, she confessed what she did and left. She gave me a scrabble game too. God is good.
- I have a high tolerance against physical pain. However, I’m weak when it comes to emotional pain.
- I never studied properly when I was in university. I even skipped a lot. Everything I did was in a rush and was all in the last minute. I have no idea how I passed — I was even included in the Dean’s list and almost got an honor. Dang! I should have studied properly.
- I don’t like it when I’m furious. I verbally abuse and embarrass the heck out of the person I’m really mad at. If worst comes to worst, I can inflict physical pain. It’s as if like it’s not me anymore.
- I get bored easily. When I start yawning, a smile is plastered on my face, and I am unnecessarily hyper, it means that I’m just trying to be nice and polite and that I am trying to make things interesting again. In which, often times, I fail at doing. This is when I’m with company. If I’m alone, I space out.
- To be honest, I want people to know me from the things that I do.
There you have it! 20 facts. I finished it! Finally! It was harder than I thought! I won’t do this ever again! Haha.
Don’t forget to tell me how much you got in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you.